Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Specific Heats - COPENHAGEN!


Oh Hey, I forgot I had this blog.
Anyway, I'm headed to Copenhagen in 5 days and I couldn't be more psyched. While there, I'll be playing on an excellent show with Marie's band, Sock Puppets (Denmark), as "The Specific Heats - Copenhagen". Also on the bill are a lot of great bands consisting of wonderful friends from Sweden, Denmark and Norway. If you find yourself in Copenhagen on Friday, January 21st with nothing better to do, why not stop by?

I'm still debating whether or not to bring my own guitar or to borrow one. Every time I play someone else's, I'm reminded of how much I like mine and how a-typically perfectly in-line the tone of it is with what I like and want from a guitar.

I've bought some things that should make it easier to cram more stuff into a smaller suitcase.
wow, I've made this very boring and so I'll stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment